Thursday 1 May 2014

Reflections: Curtis Williamson

My time in Voss was amazing. I had never really been out of the UK before and it was really exciting seeing the huge and beautiful landscape. The town reminded me somewhat of Shetland in how it was in a location out in the middle of nowhere, the only difference was one was surrounded by gigantic, colossal mountains and the other is covered by grey clouds and a lot of open sea. The community was very helpful and most people that I came across spoke very good English which helped me when I was lost, but there were also places that had tourist shops who could help as well.

My work placements were as an IT technician in three different schools located in Voss. I worked with computers, servers and software. I enjoyed the placement, the people I worked with were helpful and fun and taught me a lot about working. I was really glad to have gone through with it.

  Overall the experience was well worth it and I would recommend it for anyone looking for some experience and something other to put on your CV.

No comments:

Post a Comment