Thursday 1 May 2014

Reflections: Arnold Dano

When we arrived in Norway it was a very cold day/night.  People showed us the hotel room and them we headed out for pizza. The second day Trond (one of the Norwegian teachers) took us on a tour around Voss showing all us our work experience places.

I was working at a gym it was called NR1 Fitness, and the facilities were absolutely incredible. The staff and the customers were really friendly and polite.  I was handling reception, cleaning and helping out people at my work.

It was a very fun place to work at I really enjoyed it. We went on the “Norway in a Nutshell” tour and that was incredible. I have never seen such an amazing place. We also went to a place called VossVind which was amazing as well.  Me, Stephen, Eve and Sarah went to Bergen on a Saturday to look around and to shop.  Bergen was a place like Aberdeen - packed and people everywhere.  My time in Norway was amazing and it went really fast. 

I would like to thank everyone who has organised this whole trip. It was an incredible experience and I left with loads of memories about Norway and Voss.

No comments:

Post a Comment