Wednesday 9 April 2014

Where's the time gone?

Helloooo, Iona again.

I can't believe we leave on Saturday! The time has flown by and has been absolutely fantastic!!
I went to Bergen last weekend, which was interesting! The layout of Bergen is kinda confusing and the times that shops are open is different than ours. The weather was pretty poor (and I forgot my jacket, good one!) But overall it was great!

Today has been stunning! Warm, sunny and calm. So I went down to the lake and took some photos for keepsakes. (the photos below is at the lake).

Last day of work tomorrow! :( My emotions are going crazy! Before I came I felt nervous and unsure of what to expect here in Voss and at my placement. But as I've got into a routine, used to familiar faces and know my way around this small town I have never felt so good!

Me and Rhea are hoping to go to the Wind Tunnel tomorrow before we meet Trond and Knut later that evening.

Thank you.
Iona

No comments:

Post a Comment